- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Lecturer : Psychology Honours (Independent Contractor) – Pretoria campus
Jobs at:The IIE’s Varsity College
Deadline of this Job:
22th Nov 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE). .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Communication Skills
• Masters in Clinical, Counselling or *Educational Psychology or equivalent degree (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
• Masters in Clinical, Counselling Psychology, **Educational or equivalent degree (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
• Masters in Clinical, Counselling, Educational, Research psychology (coursework and/or dissertation), Community-based counselling or equivalent degree. (Or Doctorate equivalent) or
• Masters in Clinical, Counselling, Educational, Community-based counselling, Research psychology (coursework and/or dissertation) or equivalent degree. (Or Doctorate equivalent)
• Previous lecturing experience within tertiary environment is advantageous.
• Current industry knowledge is essential.
• More specifically, experience in: Psychological Assessment.
• Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Please note that this is an independent contractor position.
• Non EE/AA position.
• Please note: Positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 18:00 and 21:00
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link to apply https://varsitycollege.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/20943
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.